Wednesday, November 03, 2010

How's your Prayer Life?



If you're like me you have spent a good deal of time talking about having a strong prayer life. Perhaps you've even read about having the kind of prayer life that moves mountains.

Lately I've been moved to not only talk and read, but to start putting in to practice. That being said I'm recommending this book as a great encouragement. One of the things I like about it is that it has brought me the Scriptures - it doesn't just use pithy ideas about prayer.

It is the fervent desire of my heart to be a prayer warrior, to come before the Throne of Grace on behalf of those that are doing His great work! I want to make a difference, I want to have purpose -- I want to be different! The Word of God changes lives, the prayers of the righteous avail much!

Lord may I be a woman of your Word, on my knees before you!!!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Glad you're back! Amen and Amen to being on our knees making a difference!

Anonymous said...

Oh, can I borrow it? I have read and read about, but not lived, a prayerful life. I want it so badly!

I have had some issues with the little mister on my heart the last few days and God (I think) has laid on my heart that I need to bring it to him in prayer, because He cares about Samuel far more then I do-and I care a lot! And then I read this. It's a sign. ;)

Stacy said...

Wow! I really want to read this book. I will get that added to my list!
Glad to see your back, now it's time for me to join back up with the blog world!

Anonymous said...

Hi im angel i really like your page ive got a blog you can look for me on what is the best chocolate chip biscuit