Thursday, February 05, 2009

A new Ted Dekker.... Bone Man's Daughters


Ok -- so anybody who reads Ted Dekker should really be surprised that he has a new book coming out - well, because he has written 22 books already.  

This new book is with a new publisher though and so I'm excited to see if it has a new story line and a new tone ... so many of his books in recent times have started to run together.  

Just by looking at the cover I knew that something was different.  It's a new design and looks much closer to competing with the top authors in suspense right now.

The book comes out April 14th... I've requested an advance reader's copy so I'm hoping they grant my request and I can let you know what it's like before that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Who's the new publisher, and how can an author do that? Does that mean he's done with Thomas Nelson?

bookwormlgi said...

His new publisher is Hachette... he either wrote enough books to complete his contract with Thomas Nelson or they released him for other reasons. I've heard that this book didn't have enough "christian content" for Thomas Nelson, but that doesn't sound right if you think about what they publish.