Thursday, July 26, 2012

2008 VW Bug Convertible SE 2.5 FOR SALE

I'm looking to sell my car.  This process is stressing me out.  Part of me wants it over with so I want to just take whatever anyone will give me as long as it covers my loan.  I'm told though, that because VW has redesigned the car and there are no convertibles available right now that my car is extra valuable and in-demand so if I'm patient I may get for it.  I had a wonderful used car salesperson help me ... can you believe it? 

Here are the details....
2008 Cream VW Bug Convertible SE 2.5 (these last things mean something to those that know things).  It has 73,000 miles on it and I've kept very good care of it.  I've kept up on the maintenance and just took it the mechanic and made sure that all was in working order and tip top shape.  If you know of anyone who's looking to buy it, I'm asking $15,000 and they can leave a comment on this blog or email me at lauralininnis@yahoo.com

I absolutely LOVE my car and am sad to part with it, but am moving in to the city and will have no need for it and am not interested in paying for parking for it.  It's a fun car that always got comments and reactions from people and is a BLAST to drive. 

No comments: